Dandruff is a common scalp condition where your scalp becomes flaky and itchy. This is caused by various factor like not washing your scalp properly & regularly, build up of oil & dead skin cells on your scalp or it’s just a fungus called malassezia.
- 3 Tablespoons of curd
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
How to use
Mix both the ingredients well and apply the mixture onto scalp gently and let it sit for good 30 mins and wash it off with mild shampoo.
Tip on how to wash scalp:
- Wash your scalp with warm water and a mild shampoo
- Always give good massage when you apply shampoo on scalp don’t ever rub shampoo to your scalp
- Wash it well with warm water
- Apply conditioner only on hair
- Never ever apply conditioner on your scalp