As a Huda beauty fanatic, I have been excited to get my hands on her mini eye shadow palettes, These are available in 4 colour themes – Warm Brown Obsessions, Mauve Obsessions, Smokey Obsessions, and Electric Obsessions. I loved the Electric Obsessions most because it has all those vibrant colors.
The most audacious of the mini palettes, the electric palette offers 6 bold mattes and 3 shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks can now be effortlessly achieved with just one palette.
My take on Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions:
- Vibrant magenta with cool undertones
- Bright orange with warm under tones
- Deep yellow with warm undertones
- Bright fuchsia with cool undertones
- Dark teal with cool undertones
- Rich dark red with cool undertones
Shimmery shades are densely pigmented and have a creamy texture. Its hard to layer and blend. I apply it with dampened brush, these are bit hard to blend.
- Sparkling medium purple with neutral undertones and frosted sheen
- Dark cobalt blue with cool undertones and metallic finish
- Bright light blue with cool undertones and metallic finish
If you are some one who like bright shades and love to play with colors then this palette is for you ❤
I am looking forward to get other mini obsession palettes by Huda.
Have you tried Huda Beauty Obsession palettes? which one is your favorite and whats your thoughts on it ? Do lemme know in the comment section.