SPF 30 Review
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 is clinically proven to manage oily skin. It soothes sensitivities like redness or dryness caused by using some acne treatments and controls shine while protecting and moisturizing skin.
• Specially formulated for oily skin to relieve dryness and soften skin
• May help soothe the drying effects of some prescription acne treatments
• 3-in-1 formula to help control oil and shine, hydrate and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Contains Oleosome technology™ which uses a lower concentration of sunscreen filters for less irritation and greater hydration
• Micropearl technology absorbs surface oil, helps reduce shine and gives skin a matte finish
• Lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly
• Available size: 4oz
My experience with Cetaphil DermaControl Moisturizer SPF 30:
Cetaphil DermaControl Moisturizer SPF 30 is my current favorite moisturizer as it really calms my blemished skin. The best part is it is really light and has good amount of SPF. Gives a very soft matte finish and doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. Keeps my skin hydrated through out. This is fragrance free and is suitable for sensitive skin. It does soothes redness and treats dry skin without making the skin oily. It goes well under my make up. This is the only moisturizer with SPF which suits my sensitive skin.
Yes, I recommend this moisturizer to those who have acne-prone and sensitive skin. Cetaphil products are easily available in pharmacies.
Have you tried any of the cetaphil products? which one is your favourite?