Summers and makeup meltdowns go hand in hand, especially if you are in Dubai. The humid air and high temperatures throughout summer can play havoc with your make up leading to other skin problems. A proper skincare routine makes a good base for makeup. I have been using Bioderma sebium range in my skincare for good 2 months.
- Tightens pores
- Smoothes and refines skin texture
- Lastingly matifies
- Prevents blemishes
- Preserves the skin’s natural radiance
- Spreads out easily with a powdery effect.
- Excellent base for uniform make-up.
- Combination, oily or blemished skin
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION:
- Excess sebum, stress, tobacco, pollution – there are countless factors that cause your pores to become dilated and distorted. An expert in cutaneous biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sébium Pore Refiner: this correcting concentrate improves the skin’s appearance. Its texture becomes finer, more regular and clearer, and pores are tightened and less visible.
- The Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, which keeps pores from becoming clogged and limits the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores and refines the skin texture
- Anti-oxidants preserve the skin’s natural radiance.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, DODECYL GALLATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, SILICA, TRIDECETH-6, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 600]
HOW TO USE:
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Use Sébium Pore Refiner on your skin after cleansing.
- Apply Sébium Pore Refiner alone or before your care cream, either on your entire face for oily skin or locally on your T-zone for combination skin: forehead, nose, chin.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH BIODERMA Sébium Pore refiner:
I use Bioderma Sébium Pore refiner as primer for my make up as it tightens up pores and gives a velvety matte finish. It has a soft and smooth gel like texture which feels very light on skin and quickly gets absorbed, keeps my skin oil free for hours. Hydrates well and doesn’t make my skin patchy or dry. The product comes in a lightweight white tube with a normal screw cap which makes is really travel friendly. It has always been my go to, helps blur imperfections and makes my makeup look flawless and stay on longer.
PRICE: 92 AED for 30 ml