As I have mentioned before i have super oily skin in summers and as soon as I got to know that Bioderma’s Sébium range is specially designed for oily-blemished skin, i got my hands on few of the products from the same range.
- Gently cleanses and purifies
- Limits sebum secretion
- Keeps pores from becoming clogged
- Guarantees good skin and eye tolerance
- Soap-free cleansing base
- Sébium Gel moussant can be used as a shaving foam
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION:
- Sébium Gel moussant gently cleanses and is the only cleansing gel that limits the formation of blemishes thanks to the Fluidactiv™ sebo-correcting complex, which biologically regulates sebum quality.
- Enriched with purifying agents, zinc sulfate and copper sulphate, Sébium Gel Moussant purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, LAURETH-2, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 418].
HOW TO USE:
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sébium Gel moussant on damp skin.
- Lather, then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry gently.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH BIODERMA Sébium Gel moussant:
After trying Vichy Normaderm cleansing gel for a month i started using BIODERMA Sébium Gel moussant and i have now almost finished using this so it was time to share my take on it. BIODERMA Sébium Gel moussant comes in a pump dispenser bottle and is a clear blue gel. Cleanses without drying out my skin. Keep my skin oil free for hours by controlling excess oil secretion. It calms down my painful acnes & irritated skin easily. I use this face wash along with Sébium Pore refiner & Sébium MAT and it does contribute in clearing blemishes. It has a refreshing fragrance. I will recommend it to everyone who has oily or combination skin.
PRICE: 96 AED for 200ml
Bioderma products are easily available in pharmacies, i got mine from Life pharmacy.