Every so often I’m asked about my skin care regime, so i thought of sharing one important step in my routine. A basic skincare routine has three steps Cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Although I keep trying new products all the time, i tend to come back to one of my favorite toner which is solution for most of my skin problems. Post pregnancy hormonal changes & sleepless nights wreak havoc on my skin. My skin type changed drastically in past few months. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER helped me to cure acne and control oily skin.
DIY APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER
BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- Tones your skin.
- Prevents acne and pimples.
- Maintains the balance of your skin.
- Astringent property dries out the oily skin.
- Helps to fade age spots.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Washes out toxins and leaves your face glowing.
- Calms sunburn.
- Good quality apple cider vinegar available in super market, i used Bragg organic apple cider vinegar.
- Filtered water.
- Spray bottle.
How to make APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER?
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and filtered water in a spray bottle.
- Add few drops of tea tree oil (optional).
How to use it ?
Take a cotton pad spray some toner on it and gently apply on your face. Always do a patch test first before using.
Please do share your experience!