I have been sporting soft eyes and bright lip shades for hot and humid weather these days , but i have tried something different from my typical summer makeup routine. I couldn’t hide my inner goth and created a black smokey eye & brown lips which you can rock for a summer night party.
Brown lipsticks make wearable neutrals for medium to dark skinned beauties, but for fair skin, browns can really make a bold statement.
Just because the temperatures are soaring high doesn’t mean you have to give up on black smokey eyes, i find smoked eyes really fierce and sexy.
Make up details:
- PRIMER: YVES SAINT LAURENT Touche Eclat Blur Primer.
- Foundation: CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE MOISTURE-RICH RADIANCE SUNSCREEN FLUID MAKEUP BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 in BEIGE 40.
- Concealer: CHANEL CORRECTOR PERFECTION LONG LASTING CONCEALER in 40 BEIGE SANTAL.
- Blush: BENEFIT COSMETICS Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain.
- Powder: ESTEE LAUDER Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder in MEDIUM DEEP.
- Highlighter: DOLCE & GABBANA – The Illuminator in eva.
- Eye Shadow: URBAN DECAY Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara: Tarte Cosmetics tartiest lash paint mascara.
- Eye brows: URBAN DECAY Brow Box.
Don’t forget to embrace the summer goth in you!
Whats you favorite party makeup look ? Let me know your comments by replying below.