Today i am sharing a makeup look which i created for a daytime wedding party!
When it comes to a daytime party in summers i keep things light.
I opted for a simple coral pink and golden eye make up with a winged eye liner. I defined my eyebrows well as eyebrows frame eyes!
For lips i used a lip color which is not too pink, not overly nude, and with a hint of shine.
Make up details:
- Moisturizer: Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief.
- BB Creams: BOBBI BROWN BB CREAM SPF 35 in medium dark.
- Concealer: BOBBI BROWN Creamy Concealer in Honey.
- Blush: M.A.C STUDIO QUIKTRIK STICK in Tomato.
- Powder: Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder in golden.
- Eye Shadow:I used HUDA Beauty Liquid matte lipstick in shade Showgirl, Shy, Suede & Rose Gold from HUDA BEAUTY Textured Shadows palette Rose Gold Edition.
- Mascara: Tarte Cosmetics tartiest lash paint mascara.
- Eye brows: URBAN DECAY Brow Box
- Eye Liner: Mac cosmetics Liquidlast liner in Point black.
Lip liner: Dior makeup contour lipliner pencil in 943 Thrilling Plum.
- Lipstick: Tarte Cosmetics deluxe lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss in life (peach nude)
I hope you liked it!