In summers i try to keep my make-up minimal! When it comes to base i use a normal BB cream, some concealer where it is needed because piling on too many thick layers in summers results in clogged pores and acnes.
So here i share one of my favorite summer make-up look!
BB creams with SPF make beautiful, casual bases for everyday wear! I love fresh, dewy complexion with light coverage for perfect summer skin.
I use a concealer with SPF to cover any darkness underneath the eyes, dot the concealer in the areas that need some coverage.
Cream blush gives that naturally “flushed” cheeks. I kept my eye make up minimal with neutral and warm tones and a good mascara!
I tried custom mixing two lip colors and i am totally loving it. I could wear this shade all summer! For setting my makeup i have used an illuminator as a finishing powder.
Make up details:
- Moisturizer: Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief.
- BB Creams: MAC PREP + PRIME BB BEAUTY BALM SPF 35 in Medium Dark.
- Concealer: MAC STUDIO FINISH SPF 35 CONCEALER in 45
- Blush: Estee Lauder Genuine Glow Blushing Creme For Lips And Cheeks in sweet cheeks.
- Powder: Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powder in golden.
- Eye Shadow: Sexpresso, Risque & Strapless from TOO FACED Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette.
- Mascara: Tarte Cosmetics tartiest lash paint mascara.
- Kajal: Clinique High Impact™ Custom Black Kajal
- Eye brows: URBAN DECAY Brow Box
Lip liner: Dior makeup contour lipliner pencil in 943 Thrilling Plum.
- Lipstick: Tarte Cosmetics tartiest matte lip paint in fomo.
I hope you liked it!