Today’s post is dedicated to all who are battling acne, annoying zits or pimples 😦 Oily & acne prone skin needs special cleansing.
Naturally occurring antibacterial properties prevents acne. Anti oxidants in honey slows down ageing process. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- NUTMEG – The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of nutmeg make it work wonders for clearing up breakouts and even help fade acne marks. Prevent fine lines and wrinkles, gives radiant complexion.
- CINNAMON – Cinnamon has antibacterial & antiseptic properties which cures acne, dries out acne scars and rejuvenates skin. Softens,soothes dry and dead skin.Cinnamon reduces signs of ageing.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder& 2 teaspoons of honey in a small bowl.
- Mix into a paste
HOW TO USE:
- Generously spread the mixture over your face.
- Leave the mixture on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the mixture off with warm water.
This face mask is strictly not meant for sensitive skin beauties as the ingredients used are too strong and can cause redness and irritate the skin. If you don’t have the patience for pampering and you really just want to get rid of that one zit on your face, try spot treatment. Dab the Honey – Cinnamon – Nutmeg paste on that zit. Leave it on overnight and rinse it in the morning. This mask will not only soothe your breakout but will improve your complexion too.
Try this out let me know if it works for you too