Today i am sharing an easy and effective DIY Face mask which will not only treat your acne but will give you a healthy glow too. Give your skin fruity treat with soothing Blueberry & Yogurt face mask.
- Fresh Blueberries – Blueberries are rich in fiber as well as vitamins A and C, great antioxidant which helps to fight signs of ageing, prevents & cures acne.
- Fresh Yogurt – Yogurt is an excellent moisturiser, soothes sunburn, Yogurt contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which prevents an cures pimple. Mild bleaching powers of yogurt can reduce blotches and age spots associated with sunburn. Prevents premature ageing.
- Honey – Naturally occurring antibacterial properties prevents acne. Anti oxidants in honey slows down ageing process. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- Lemon – Exfoliates, brightens & tones skin. Antimicrobial and astringent properties fights acne. The high Vitamin C content makes lemons ideal for anti-aging treatments.
- Take the berries in your hand, squash them together to make a paste.
- Add Honey, Curd & Lemon
- Mix it well
HOW TO USE:
- Apply an even layer on face
- Keep it for 20 minutes
- Let it dry completely
- Wash it off with cold water
- Tone & Moisturize.
This amazing blend of ingredients with same properties results in soft, bright and clear skin.Suitable for all skin types.
Try this out let me know if it works for you too