Kama Ayurveda is one of my favorite skin care brand as they create the complete natural remedy! I have been using Kama Ayurveda in my skin & hair care routine for two years and i trust their quality so much that i didn’t think twice before using the Natural baby soap on Zara!
Natural Baby Soap – NIRAV
Kama Ayurveda’s Natural Baby Soap is made in Ayurvedic formulation to gently cleanse and nourished the delicate baby’s skin. It is gentle and fragrance free soap blend in Organic Coconut oil, Castor Oil and Sun Flower oil.
This Natural baby soap is made with Turmeric and Cedar wood extracts which are also an anti-septic and anti-bacterial, these powerful ingredients works as a guard fragile to protect the skin from germs, toxins and any environmental pollutions. It also calms the inflamed and sensitive skin.
Milk which is truly a wholesome moisturizer, rich with many vital nutrients and vitamins keeps the skin nourished and hydrated.
Using this creamy natural soap helps to repair the skin roughness and rashes & keep the baby skin soft, smooth and healthy all day long.
- Antibacterial & Antiseptic.
- Protect the skin from germs.
- Anti inflamator.
- Reduces roughness, rashes.
- Hydrates and nourishes the baby skin.
Virgin Coconut oil, Castor oil, Sunflower oil, Cows milk, Aqua, Beeswax, Caustic soda, Ashwagandha, Turmeric, Cedar wood, Nutgrass, Dill, TFM 78%
- COCOS NUCIFERA OIL: Also known as Coconut oil, or Coconut Milk. Cocos Nucifera helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It also helps prevent premature ageing and wrinkling of the skin. It removes dandruff, helps in checking greying and falling of hair and makes the hair look lustrous. It is also known to heal stretch marks. It is mild, thus works well for sensitive skin.
- CURCUMA LONGA: Curcuma longa, also known as Turmeric, is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Due to its anti-aging and anti-microbial qualities, it is widely used for cosmetic purposes. It is useful in cases of abnormal Kapha and Pitta, and many skin diseases. It is used in many sunscreens. Its paste helps in getting rid of excess hair.
HOW TO USE:
Wet skin with warm water, Gently apply the soap and rinse. Store in a cool dry place.
My Experience With KAMA AYURVEDA NATURAL BABY SOAP-NIRAV:
This soap is a good buy for your infant as its very much natural. Its gentle & effectively cleanses without causing any dryness. Moisturizes Zara’s skin well. The fragrance is pleasant and not overpowering. Lathers well.
PRICE: INR 425 for 125g