Neelibhringadi oil is one of the most important part of my hair-care regime. I remember using this for the first time at the age of 12! My grandma used to make it at home and apply it on my hair. Neelibhringadi Oil is ayurvedic and herbal hair oil helpful for promoting hair growth, and preventing hair fall and hair loss. It improves quality, smoothness and shine of the hair. It is also helpful for treating premature grey hair in young women and men.
Now as I don’t have enough time and availability of materials, I bought this from BIPHA AYURVEDA.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
In 1929, a gifted Ayurvedic Physician , Pappy Vaidyar, realised the need of an institution to meet the rising demand for genuine Ayurvedic formulations/ treatment. Bipha Drug Laborataries was established as a result of his efforts in Ochira, a small village in South Kerala.
BIPHA AYURVEDA – NEELIBHRINGADI OIL
Classical Ayurvedic hair oil that penetrates deep into your scalp, nourishing the roots of hair and cooling your head. Gives luster and pleasant smell to hair. Very efficacious in preventing hairfall and premature greying of hair. Apart from curing ailments, making Ayurveda a part of your daily life will build your immunity and prevent diseases from affecting you.
• Bipha Ayurveda Traditional Oil Neelibhringadi Oil is safe and very effective solution to hair care problems.
• Neelibhringadi Oil is used to prevent hair loss, hair splitting, prevent dandruff, and fight premature greying of hair.
• Regular usage of the hair oil also gives luster and a pleasant smell to hair.
• In addition having healthy glowing hair is a sign of good health and active life.
• Both Ayurveda and Allopathy doctors recommend and trust it as a unique polyherbal formulation for growing healthy, lush and long hair.
• Made of purely natural ingredients and are free from harmful side effects.
• Neelibhringadi Oil is free from parabens, phthalates, paraffins, silicones, harmful chemicals, synthetic colours or fragrances.
Nilini (Indigofera tinctoria), Bringaraj (Eclipta alba), Indravalli (Cardiospermum helicacabum), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Kunni (Abrus precatorius), Cows milk, Goats milk, Buffalo milk and Coconut milk (Cocus nucifera).
HOW TO USE:
Apply oil on the scalp. Gently massage for 5-10 minutes. Wash after half an hour. Continue for 1-6 months to see the difference in the form of dark, shining, thicker and longer growing hair.
My Experience With Bipha Ayurveda Neelibhringadi Oil:
I swear by this oil as it has really worked wonders to my hair 🙂 I use it twice a week, I massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion so that the oil gradually gets absorbed into the scalp. It has a pleasant fragrance(herbal). Reduces hair fall, makes hair soft & manageable. I don’t find it travel friendly as it leaks.
PRICE: INR 550 for 175ml