Now i am all about wearing my food 😀 I love to pamper my tastebuds with different egg delicacies so it’s no surprise that I began digging around for how I can use eggs to satisfy what my skin is craving.
- EGG WHITE : Tighten and close up large pores, Egg whites are well known for tightening the skin, great for those with overly oily skin, Fights off and prevents acne and acne scars, Helps get rid of black heads,Effectively reduces under eye puffiness and eye bags, delays premature aging caused by fine lines and wrinkles.
- LEMON : Exfoliates, brightens & tones skin. Antimicrobial and astringent properties fights acne. The high Vitamin C content makes lemons ideal for anti-aging treatments.
- HONEY : Naturally occurring antibacterial properties prevents acne. Anti oxidants in honey slows down ageing process. Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- Whisk together the egg white and 1 teaspoon lemon juice until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Add ½ teaspoon of honey and stir well.
HOW TO USE :
- Apply an even layer on face
- Keep the mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Once mixture has completely dried , gently scrub it off using warm water in a circular motion
This face mask did work on my acne but made my skin a bit dry. Try this face mask for healthy, glowing and young looking skin.