I tried something new this time & I am really amazed by the result of this Whitening & Brightening Cryo Mask from INVEDA.
A mask enriched with Sea weed, Cucumber & Chamomile extracts suitable for all skin types.
Three main points are important.
- The water used in making paste should be good quality mineral water.
- Temperature of water should be between 15 to 20 degree. It increases the setting time as well as the efficacy on open pores and inflammed skin.
- The water quantity should be just enough to make smooth non flowing paste. Too much water will drip down and also increase the setting time. Less of water will make powder set too fast to apply it properly.
Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Alignate, Calcium Sulphate, Sea Weed Extract, Cucumber Extract, Chamomile Extract.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse the face and neck area.
- Empty 20 gms of Cryo Masks in a 200 ml Bowl. Add Approx 50 ml of water at 20 Degree Cent. Stir quickly to obtain a creamy paste.
- Apply a thick layer of paste over face and neck. Remove after 20 to 30 minutes in a single piece. Cleanse the face thoroughly and apply Moisturizer.
My Experience With INVEDA WHITENING & BRIGHTENING CRYO MASK:
This Mask was completely different experience for me as I have never tried a Cryo mask in my life. It imparts an instant glow to the skin. You have to be very carefull while mixing this mask, I suggest mineral water at room temperature as warm water sets the mixture very fast. Apply an even layer on the cleansed face avoiding the sensitive area around the eyes. It cleanses the face thoroughly without making it dry. Instantly brightens up the skin. My skin feels soft and smooth 🙂 It didn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. Best for beauty emergencies when you don’t have time for a facial.
PRICE : INR 165 for 20gm