Juicy Chemistry Gourmet soaps are hand crafted using the slow cold processed method that contain a high percentage of nutrient rich vegetable oils, organic botanicals, purifying earth clays, fresh fruit and vegetable extracts & ultra moisturizing butters for their exceptional skincare benefits and are finally scented with the combination of pure essential oils to manufacture a skin loving bar of soap that is gentle yet leaving the skin feeling clean fresh and nourished!
JUICY CHEMISTRY Lemon, Lime & Ginger Gourmet Soap Review
This uplifting zinger contains citrusy lemon-lime and warm ginger to put you in a great mood every morning!
- Ginger Essential Oil: Extracted from the ginger root (Zingiber officinale) ginger essential oil has a spicy, woody aroma. It promotes skin colour, Improves blood circulation, and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Ginger also acts as an astringent and contains antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil is extracted from the rind of lemons. It has an intense lemony fragrance, and acts as mood booster. It also had skin-brightening properties, which makes it ideal to prevent dark spots and other blemishes.
- French Green Clay: French green clay contains an enormous amount of minerals, such as silica, aluminum, magnesium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium, cobalt, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients. Its toning action stimulates blood flow to damaged skin cells, revitalizes the complexion and tightens pores.
- Lemon Hydrosol: Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form. Lemon Hydrosol helps reduce the appearance of oily skin, and is extremely effective for acne prone skin.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The olive tree (Olea europaea) is the staple of any Mediterranean landscape. Olive Oil is a great ingredient for skin care because it contains squalene which is a compound found in human sebum. Also a great natural source of vitamin E, it is an anti-ageing superstar. In addition to this, it contains essential fatty acids which boosts skin health and moisturises it for a healthy glow. Our oil is cold-pressed to retain the highest levels of goodness.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil (Prunus dulcis) is one of the most versatile carrier oils. It is light textured, and penetrates the skin easily. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, our sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the almond tree in the traditional cold pressed method. We extensively use it in our skin & hair care products, for its ability to deeply nourish the skin and condition dry, damaged hair.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter (Butyrospermun parkii) contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is derived from the seeds of the cacao tree (Theobroma cacao). The same tree also provides chocolate and the butter which is derived is non-greasy and smells mildly like chocolate. Cocoa Butter softens skin and hair and it is valued for its conditioning properties.
- Sodium Hydroxide: Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a white salt which is water soluble. It is a saponification agent which is used extensively in soap-making. It is commonly known as lye.
HOW TO USE:
Gently rub on damp skin and wash off in the shower. Ensure that the soap is drained well after use.
How to take care of your Gourmet soap:
- Don’t let your soap drown in water
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
- Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
- Use your fresh new soap within six months of purchase.
- Store your soap in a cool dark place.
My Experience with JUICY CHEMISTRY Lemon, Lime & Ginger Gourmet Soap:
Lemon, Lime & Ginger combination itself sounds so refreshing. This juicy chemistry gourmet soap smells so exotic that reminds me of delicious hawaiian lime-ginger marmalade. I have been using this soap for last one week and my skin is loving it as it soothes the skin & improves the skin texture. The natural loofah along with the soap helps in excellent cleansing & will never leave your skin dry. Juicy Chemistry have a whole range of gourmet soaps for different skin types. I love the way it was packed. This soap was definitely worth a try. So, if you get a chance to try this soap don’t miss it, just try it!