Who don’t wish for a flawless skin! 😉
A good skin care routine is very important for clean, hydrated, protected and beautiful skin. To attain this you need to follow C-T-M(Cleanse-Tone-Moisturize) routine religiously.
Before you use any product, its very vital to know your skin type.
Choose a cleanser apt for your skin type, for example if you have oily skin you need to choose a cleanser that controls oil production and reduces pore size. For dry skin ,go for an extra moisturizing and hydrating cleanser, and if you have acne prone skin choose a mild cleanser formulated for sensitive skin and is non-allergenic. Cleansing helps in removal of dirt & oil. Washing your face twice a day will keep the excessive dirt build up at a bay and boost the hydration.
Toning is an important part of the routine but most people miss out. Toner removes remaining bits of oil & dirt left out by cleanser and shrinks the pore size which will reduce the possibility of breakouts.There are many toners available in the market.Choosing toner is not a difficult task, for oily and acne prone skin choose a toner with tea tree oil & for other skin types go for a good quality Rose water 🙂
Cleansing and toning leave your skin bare which may make it dry, so you need to properly moisturize your skin as dry skin fastens aging.In winters as skin tends to lose moisture opt for hydrating moisturizer & for oily skin beauties choose an oil free moisturizer. In summers opt a light moisturizing lotion which doesn’t feel heavy on your skin.
Night cream is an essential part of skin care! you may see night cream just like a way for companies to sell you another product you don’t need.Your skin goes through a lot of stress and pollution everyday and your skin loses elasticity and firmness. Night creams are advisable because your skin is relaxed while you are asleep and absorbs most nutrients.It not only nourishes your skin but also treats pigmentation, age spots,wrinkles,fine lines and acne.
Wake up looking your best every morning !!! ❤
- Wipe all the makeup
- Apply the night cream 🙂
I have a combination and sensitive skin so i always look for products which are natural and non-allergenic.
Here i share my skin care essentials …….
- Hydrating face wash, best in winters
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanses the skin effectively
- Price : INR 675/- for 100 ml
- Natural astringent
- Maintains pH balance
- Tightens pores & soothes acne
- Travel friendly , can be used as face mist
- Price : INR 795/- for 200 ml
- 100% natural and are free from petrochemicals,synthetic colours, alcohol, parabens,
- Contains natural sunscreen with SPF 25
- Silky light weight lotion
- Non greasy
- Repair damaged skin and gives an even tones skin
- Price: INR 1595/- for 40 ml
- Reduces dark circles, pigmentation, fine lines
- Promotes cell growth
- Skin looks fresh and plump
- Suitable for all skin types
- SAFFRON is main ingredient which illuminate skin colour
- Perfect leave in night treatment for naturally radiant skin
- Very luxurious
- Price: INR 1650/- for 50gm
Hope you guys found this helpful! 🙂